Instalarea Firefox pe Mac
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Installing Firefox on Mac
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Apple Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, please visit the Systems & Languages download page instead.
- Click the green download button to download Firefox.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) should open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox Icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, click the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded to open it.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select from the menu.
- You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
- Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock to start it.
Starting Firefox for the first time
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, you can click
Also, Firefox will not be your default browser and you'll be told about that. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click