Folosiți semne de carte în Firefox pentru Android pentru a vă urmări saiturile preferate
Firefox for Android has easy bookmarking. This article will show you how to create and access your bookmarks.
Table of Contents
Bookmark a page
- To bookmark a page, tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser)
and select the star.
- Bookmark added will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- To rename or edit your bookmark, tap Options in the message that appears when you bookmark the page. In the dialog that pops up, enter your desired name and location for the bookmark. and a folder where you want to store your bookmark. To manage your folders, see Manage bookmark folders in Firefox for Android.
Delete a bookmark
To delete a bookmark, tap the menu button again (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and tap the star to deselect it.
You can also delete any bookmark from the bookmark list:
- Tap the address bar and then select the Bookmarks tab.Tap the address bar and then select .
- Tap and hold the bookmark you want to delete.
- Then tap .
Quickly find any bookmark on your device
The Awesome Screen makes it easy to find anything.
- Tap the address bar or open a new tab and start typing. You will see your bookmarks listed (indicated by a star next to them) along with sites you visited and web searches you can do. Just tap the bookmark you want and you're set.
Of course, you can just scroll through your bookmarks too.
- Select new tab.
Add a bookmark to your home screen
Get one tap access to a favorite site from your home screen.
- Go to the site you want and tap and hold the address bar for about 2 seconds.
- Then just choose