Add email accounts
The E-mail app lets you access multiple email accounts on your Firefox OS device. This article explains how to add your email account to the app.
- Open the Email app on your device.
- You'll see the New Account screen the first time you open the E-mail application. Enter your name, email address and create a password.
- If you can't see the New Account screen, tap on the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen, followed by the gear and finally, tap .
to create your email account. You're all finished!
- POP3 accounts: If you have a POP3 email account, tap on the Manual setup link. Under Account type, chooseand fill in the account details given by your POP3 email provider.
For more information about working with email, see Send and manage email.
- Your phone must be connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi or a cellular network in order to create your account.
- The email app doesn't allow you to create a new email account. It only allows you to add an existing email account. If you need a new email account, please create a new account at your email provider's website before adding it to the email application.
- Currently, the only webmail providers supported are Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. You can set up other types of email accounts by tapping on the New Account screen.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1EYj8TM