I've uploaded to Firefox 20 beta but have lost my Speed Dial settings.How can I reclaim them?
I still have my bookmarks and passwords but have lost the detail of my numerous Speed dial settings
Detalhes adicionais de sistema
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- LEADTOOLS CMP Plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Make use of this Addons
Thanks for that Well I am using the speed dial addon and it is fine for new bookmarks but has lost those I had on the previous version of Firefox. Since I had a large number I am looking for a way to retrieve them
Proprietário da pergunta
Thanks very much for your help. I followed the trail but suspect that in a "Clear out" I had previously been too enthusiastic and deleted files unintentionally. In the end I decided to start with a new list of "Smart Dials" and not include many which I seldom use. thanks again
Had the same problem .
Did a search on pc for SDBackups - the folder where speedial keeps bakcups :) - Found 2 folders with backup files named by date .
Then tried to import one of the files i found but got an error message .
Next I reinstalled speedial and went to Actions and then to Restore backups . Got a full list of backups and restored the latest date - just 2 days ago !!!
YES ! All my dials are back !!!
Dont know if it would have worked without reinstalling but doesnt hurt to try it .
Hope I helped .
Modificado por astritis a