Eliminate names, etc. from emails before I forward them to others
I receive emails and want to forward them without names, other unneeded information, etc. How do I delete unwanted information?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- GamingWonderland Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Coupon Alert Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
This is easy. Click forward. At that time you can edit the email before sending it. Highlight all that you want to delete. Even huge blank spaces that I get sometimes. Hit delete button. Those disappear, then hit send.
Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". Please seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
Your suggestion is the way I have always approached this; however, hitting Forward, deleting unwanted text and sending no longer works. Thanks for your reply.