Firefox doesn't show pins on Pinterest!
I can login on Pinterest just fine, but the pins don't come up. I get the Pinterest header and can select categories, but in the space where the pins should be is blank. I've tried deleting and re-downloading Firefox and it did not work. It works on Internet Explorer, but I repin one pin and Explorer crashes because they are terrible. Please help!
Detalhes adicionais de sistema
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Please try a Ctrl + F5 refresh. You may also have to Clear Now the Cache, Site Preferences , and Cookies with Time range to clear set to Everything via Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent History.
If the problem persists, you can then reset Firefox and start afresh.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If you would like to take a listing of the add-ons, changed preferences/settings etc. to quickly replicate the previous profile, please Copy all to clipboard (on the left of the reset button), and paste it into MS Office Excel, or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc, or notepad. However, it would be a good idea to check for the existence of the issue immediately after the reset.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.