The browser.tabs.warnOnClose does not seem to work.
Although the browser.tabs.warnOnClose is set to false, when I right mouse on a tab and select "Close Other Tabs", I still get a warning message "You are about to close NN tabs. Are you sure you want to continue?" (where NN is the number of tabs that will be closed.)
I've changed the value of browser.tabs.warnOnClose to either TRUE or FALSE with no success. I've gone into Options / Tabs / Warn me when closing multiple tabs and unchecked it but again with no success.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NDS Player Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.119
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Hello louisjjames, you are correct it is strange (i notice the same too) seems to be fixed....but.... see how: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=277079#c34
see also the Bug 772319 - No option to disable the "Close other tabs" prompt for firefox 18.
Thanks ideato for the reply.
Unfortunately, it seems "fixed" at 17 or 18 but for those of us at 16, we suffer through. Strange is a good word. Normally, I would be glad to go to beta but with the add-ons I have, they now get screwy once you go to beta. Seems the add-ons are not keeping up.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.