Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Firefox 16.0.2 - Where did my bookmarks on my bookmark tool bar go?
Woke up, firefox upgraded, Bookmark Toolbar disappeared. I right clicked and made it show up again except there are no book marks on this 'toolbar' and I cant seem to add anything, let alone my old book marks, into this tab. I checked the bookmarks folder and the Bookmark Toolbar is still there
Can someone help?
Todas as respostas (3)
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file if the above didn't help.
Thank you! Restore Default Set did the trick!