Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
How to group various bookmarks within a bookmarks"folder"
I have lots of bookmarks relating to a specific area of work in which I am involved.
I would like to group these "sets" of bookmarks together within my bookmarks drop down menu.
The aim of my request is to tidy up a large list of bookmarks into a more concise list.
Todas as respostas (2)
- Note: you can also have nested folders (folders within folders)
- In the above article, you can open the Bookmarks Sidebar
- with the instructions given in step 1 IF you press the ALT key or F10 key first, then click the items from the Menu Bar
- OR, CTRL+B will open or close the Bookmarks Sidebar
Other info and links about Bookmarks --> https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-bookmarks
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Modificado por SafeBrowser a
You need to create folders to get organized with your Bookmarks. I have lots of Bookmarks too and I just create separate folders so they are easy to find. Also, when I want to open multiple Bookmarks at once, having folders really comes handy.
Here is a help article to help you Create Bookmark Folders. Hope this helps.