Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
firefox is crashing/closing unexpectedly and refusing to prevent page redirects/ why and how can i fix?
running windows xp pro/sp3/lenovo thinkpad x201, 32 bits, norton antivirus 188.8.131.52, spybot search and destroy
i'm now up to firefox upgrade 3.6.12.
since july, i havent had a week when firefox didn't crash or, more importantly , allowed pages to redirect to bogus, stupid or evil web sites, even tho i checked the box on the tolls//security page to warn me about sites that try to redirect a page or ad add-ons.
Modificado por ariel a
Todas as respostas (1)
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website
- Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly)
If you have submitted Breakpad crash reports then post the IDs of one or more Breakpad crash reports (bp-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, just like you open a website.
See: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Breakpad (Mozilla Crash Reporter)