Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
How can I do a backup listing of all of my bookmarks, with complete URLs to print out from a wordpressing program?
I have a problem with my bookmarks, cookies, history or settings
How can I make a backup listing of all of my Firefox bookmarks, with complete URLs, so I can print it out from a word precessing document? Please email me the answer- email@example.com
PPC Mac OS X Mach-O
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/126.96.36.199
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Plugin that plays RealMedia content
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r260
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
Todas as respostas (5)
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
Yup, just making sure he doesn't miss it.
Sorry TXGuy, I was look at the wrong post. Locked it.
You can export the bookmarks to an HTML file: Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > File: Export See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Backing_up_and_restoring_bookmarks_-_Firefox See also [tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=252551 How do I print off my bookmarks]
You should at least update to Firefox 188.8.131.52 if you are on Mac OS X 10.3.9 or lower and can't use more recent versions that require at least OS X 10.4 See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox The most recent Firefox version for OS X 10.3.9 is 184.108.40.206. Mac: http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-220.127.116.11&os=osx&lang=en-US