Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Since installing Java update 20 Firefox stopped working.
Since installing Java update 20 Firefox doesn't work right. Links from emails won't open Firefox, web links won't open a new page and often, firefox.com is running in the task list but not in the application list.
Todas as respostas (1)
Try running Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode. (End the process in task manager before trying this.) If safe mode fixes the problem, then it's likely an add-on causing the problem.
If it won't start in safe mode, try doing a clean install:
- Hold down the Windows logo key and press R to bring up the Run dialog.
- Type %PROGRAMFILES% (or %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% on 64-bit Windows and press OK.
- Right click on the Mozilla Firefox folder and press Rename__.
- Type in a new name, such as Old Firefox
- Press Yes to confirm the name change
- Install Firefox normally from http://www.mozilla.com