Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
"This page is slowing down Fire Fox. To speed up your browser, stoip this page"
When I go to certain web sites, (Xfinity, Blue Cross Blue Shield), a message pops up saying, "This page is slowing down Fire Fox. To speed up your browser, stop this page". When I go into Safe Mode, I can get to those sites. How can I get rid of this message/problem? Fire Fox has current update as does my Mac.
Todas as respostas (5)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
I tried the above procedure without success. I am trying to use my online banking website (Key.com) but I can't access the information I want to view. The arrow does not change to the hand and when I click Stop the site locks up.
When I go into Safe Mode, I can get to those sites.
Sounds like that add-on is causing the issue if the sites work while in Safe Mode.
Same problem. I have a brand new Mac Studio running Sonoma 14.0. Firefox claims it's up to date. I am NOT going to stop the page I AM USING! This is interfering with me earning my living. It was understandable on a 13 year old Mac Mini, but this computer is STATE OF THE ART. This is utterly ridiculous! Time to use another browser I think.
Modificado por thomasrose17 a