Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
All my bookmarks are gone
Firefox randomly removed all my bookmarks, even though I'm still signed in. I went into restore old bookmarks and they showed up, but have since dissapeared. It only show FB
Right click >> Show Bookmarks BarLer esta resposta no contexto 👍 0
Todas as respostas (3)
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders after updating to the new Firefox Quantum (version 57), try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to the Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.
The bookmarks icon is already there. It's the bookmarks bar that's gone, yet still say they're there
Right click >> Show Bookmarks Bar