Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Bookmarks are not syncing between devices
Yesterday I decided to ditch Chrome and switch to Firefox as my default browser. So on my work PC I spent a few hours cleaning and setting my bookmarks in Firefox so they can sync to my other devices at home and mobile. I set the bookmarks then created a Firefox account for device syncing. Now when I sign in to Firefox from home PC it is not syncing the bookmarks as they were adjusted, but picking them up as they originally appeared before editing them and creating my sync account.
Todas as respostas (2)
Follow these steps:
- Are you set up correctly and logged in on both PCs?
- Have you selected bookmarks for Sync to synchronise?
- Also, Sync requires the latest version of Firefox. Make sure you update Firefox on any computers or Android devices.
- Try Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips.
- Check out this Similar thread.
I hope this helps.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database (bookmarks and history) in the Firefox profile folder.
If you use Sync then best is to disconnect Sync while performing maintenance/repair efforts to files in the Firefox profile folder.