Custom installation of Firefox on Windows
Este artigo não é mais mantido, portanto o seu conteúdo pode estar desatualizado.
While you go through the instructions on how to install Firefox on Windows, you may decide to choose the Custom installation type.
Custom installation of Firefox
To install Firefox using custom options, select the Custom installation type. This will give you options not available in the Standard installation type.
- Check mark Use Firefox as my default browser if you want use Firefox when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document.
Next, you can choose the Destination Folder, which means where Firefox is installed. The default is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\. You can change the folder either by manually typing the location of another folder on your computer, or click to select a new folder.
- Space required: The amount of space on your hard drive required for you to install Firefox.
- Space available: The amount of space available on your hard drive. This must be a higher amount than that displayed beside Space required.
These shortcuts are created by default in the Standard setup.
- On my Desktop: You can choose to create a Firefox shortcut icon on the Windows Desktop.
- In my Start Menu Programs folder: This will create Firefox shortcut icons (for both a normal and a Safe Mode start-up) in the Windows Start Menu Warning: If you choose not to create Firefox shortcut icons in the Windows Start Menu Programs folder, then the Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode) shortcut will not be created. For more information, see Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode. folder.
- In my Quick Launch bar: This will create a Firefox shortcut in the Windows Quick Launch bar.
At this point, you can choose the Start Menu folder where the shortcuts for Firefox will be placed. You can either enter a new name in the text box to create a new folder, or select an existing folder from the list below the text box. Click
Once the copying of files is complete you can close the setup wizard by clicking
Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!