Este tópico foi arquivado. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
i have kaspersky internet security, since update, most of the URL's in address bar say it is verified by Kaspersky Lab, why
since last firefox update, most of the addresses i type in the url box shows that the site is verified by...Kaspersky Lab. But, i just checked the address bar while on this page and your site says it is verified by GEO trust. Any other sites i go to says it is verified by Kaspersky Lab. A bank web site i went to before was always verified by veresign, but now it says Kaspersky Lab. Did something go wrong since firefox last update?
Todas as respostas (1)
I have KIS 2012, so I don't know if it's different for 2013. Try toggling this setting to see if it makes a difference:
1. Click on the red K to open KIS.
2. Click on Settings on the top right.
3. On the left frame, go to the Protection Center (green shield icon selected, from the four big icons on top of the left frame)
4. Scroll down and select Web Antivirus from the menu
5. In the Web Anti-Virus section, go to Security Level -> Settings -> Safe Surf tab ... the first section is the Kaspersky URL Advisor. The Check URLs box is checked. Click on Settings right next to it. See if toggling between "All URLs" and "Only URLs in search results" makes a difference...