Este tópico foi arquivado. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Firefox keeps giving me a non responding script popup, regardless of the site it is on when I load it. Plus it loads almost 50% slower than it previously did.
It suddenly started taking a long time to load FF, and everytime it DOES load, I get this:
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: resource:///modules/XPIProvider.jsm:171"
Regardless of what site I am on, be it a blank page, Google's homesite etc. Navigating on the web is a pain because everything is slower and laggy, when it wasn't before.
Todas as respostas (2)
- Script busy or stopped responding - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
- Warning Unresponsive script | Troubleshooting | Firefox Help
- Can you solve this problem please: A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595 | Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Help
You have very few extensions it would hardly matter if you test disabling one at a time or half at a time. The problem is usually an extension, but I really don't know what to make of these two bug reports:
- mozilla-central mozilla/toolkit/mozapps/extensions/XPIProvider.jsm
- Bug 644856 – Updating bootstrapped add-ons causes NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED in XPIProvider.jsm::recursiveRemove when the add-on loads scripts in child processes
- Bug 645089 – Stop using [deprecated] Storage methods (XPIProvider.jsm)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.