Este tópico foi arquivado. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
I seem to have 2 versions of Firefox but I don't know where the 2nd one is.
I installed a portable version and its working great. But when I click a link in an email another version is launched. I can tell because the number of extensions that are present are different in each. I've looked for it in the usual location in C:\Program Files but its not there. It doesn't seem to be anywhere on C, I searched with Ultrasearch. And the portable version is in just 1 location on D. Where else could it be? I did notice that there seems to be 2 versions of Firefox within the portable version but could they both be used? I went into Control Panel, Default Programs and noticed there is both Firefox and Mozilla Firefox Portable Edition to choose from. Huh??? The non-portable edition seems to be hiding somewhere but I have no idea where it could be.
Todas as respostas (2)
Hello, My name is Marco, I am a Mozilla helper & also a volunteer.
The Repair function (called "Reset" in older versions of Firefox) of Firefox can fix several problems by restoring Firefox to its default settings when saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies and other information essential.
'Note' : After resetting Firefox, you will lose all your extensions, your toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the article Reset Firefox - easily fix most problems for more information.
To repair Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using these methods:
- * Click on the menu button , click Help , and select Troubleshooting information . A new tab with your troubleshooting information will open.
- * If you cannot access the Help menu, enter 'about: support' in your address bar to launch the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right of the page, you will see a button that displays "Repair Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the repair process is complete, Firefox will display a window with the information that has been imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Is the problem solved? Give us news!
Regards & staying at your disposal, Marco MONNE, helper
Doesn't sound like much of a solution if I lose so much. That could take quite a while to bring back to what it is now. Also Repair is designed by Firefox but I'm using a Portable app. Wouldn't it change things to a Portable?