Como gerenciar o aplicativo de música no Firefox OS
Este artigo não é mais mantido, portanto seu conteúdo pode estar desatualizado.
This article explains how to manage and edit your music on the music application for Firefox OS. You'll learn how to add music files on your phone and how to edit them so they are managed the way you want, and you will learn how to add album covers.
After adding music to your phone, you'll probably be missing a lot of album covers and you might have several artists and album names missing or mixed up. In this article you'll learn how to use the application to manage your music.
How it Arranges Music
Every music file uses tags to label the title, the artist name, and so on. There are a few types of tags that are important for using the music app:
- Title (includes the title of the track shown in the music app)
- Album (includes the name of the album shown in the music app)
- Artist (includes the name of the artist shown in the music app)
- Cover (includes the image file of the cover art shown in the music app)
Warning: The folder structures and file names on your SD-card do not affect the music app in any way and are therefore only for your own use.
What to Do
If your tags are not managed the way you want them to be, you can easily edit them using an mp3 tagger. You can use Mp3tag or any other mp3 tagger of your choice for this task. In this case, we used the application Mp3tag.
- Install the mp3 tagger software on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the mp3 tagger app and load the folder containing music files located on your mobile device.
- Edit the tags as you wish.
If you don't have an image to use as a cover, you can enter the album name on Google Images and download the desired image file. Supported image formats are PNG and JPEG.Note: Every track can have its own cover, but the cover of the track tagged as first in the album is used as the cover shown in the album gallery.Warning: Make sure to use a square image, otherwise the image will be resized to fit the square frame. That means it should be the same width as height. For example, a good image size is 500x500.
- Save your changes. You can also exit the mp3 tagger when finished.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
You are all done! When you open the Music app, your screen might look like this: