Configuring BitDefender Internet Security
Este artigo não é mais mantido, portanto seu conteúdo pode estar desatualizado.
BitDefender Internet Security is a program with a firewall component that controls access to the Internet. If BitDefender Internet Security does not recognize Firefox (as it might not, following an update to Firefox), it may prevent Firefox from loading pages. This article describes how to configure BitDefender Internet Security to allow Firefox to access the Internet.
- Click the Windows button to open the Start menu. In the Start menu, select .
- Click .
- On the left side of the BitDefender Internet Security Window, click on the Firewall tab.
- Click on the Rules tab.
- Find Firefox or firefox.exe in the list, click on it, and then click the button.
- Click the
- Click C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox by default). and navigate to firefox.exe (in
- Make sure all the check boxes in the Events and Adapter Types sections are checked.
- Note: You may want to restrict Firefox's access after you get it working with your firewall.
- In the Action section, make sure Allow is selected.
- Click the OK button to finish creating the rule.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the Window to close BitDefender Internet Security.
Firefox should now be allowed to access the Internet.