Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
firefox 19 upgrade (uninstalled prev version, reinstalled 19). brouse shows up in task manger but not on screen - invisible?
1. installed ff19 auto-upgrade 2. Result = clicking FF19 icon lauched program but browser not visiable. shows running in task manager only. 3. rebooted. 4. uninstalled ff19. 5. rebooted. 6. downloaded ff19 and installed. 7. launched ff19. same issue result in #1 above. 8. rebooted pc running check disk / r 9. attempted to launcgh ff19. same result in #1. 10. rebooted. 11. uninstalled ff19. 12. rebooted. 13. downloaded new copy of ff19 (both times directly from mozilla domain). 14. launched ff19. sale result as #1. 15. rebooted. 16. uninstaled ff19. 17. rebooted. 18. ran system restore to date priort to ff19 install. (successful). 19. installed ff19 (same issue in #1) 20. unable to solve issue. (note: ie browser works w no issues, no other program issues, all security issues up to date).
Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)
Please make sure your firewall isn't blocking. Please also try right clicking and select "Run As Administrator". Another thing you can try is a clean reinstall.
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox and any leftover program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps one by one:
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (click Exit from the Firefox or File menu) and confirm all upcoming messages.
- Now, uninstall Firefox by following the steps mentioned in the Uninstall Firefox article.
IMPORTANT: On Windows, the uninstaller has the option to remove your personal data and settings. Make sure that you do not check this option; otherwise all of your bookmarks, passwords, extensions, user customizations and other Firefox user profile data will be removed from your computer.
After uninstalling Firefox on Windows, delete the "Mozilla Firefox" program folder, located by default in one of these locations:
- (On 32-bit Windows) C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- (On 64-bit Windows) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Go to the Windows Start menu and click on "Computer".
- In the Explorer window that opens, double click Local Disk (C:) to open the C:\ drive.
- Find the "Program Files (x86)" folder or "Program Files" folder.
- On 32-bit Windows, double-click the Program Files folder to open it.
- On 64-bit Windows, you will see a "Program Files (x86)" folder AND a "Program Files" folder. Open the Program Files (x86) folder.
- Look for a Mozilla Firefox folder. If you find one, right-click it and select Delete and confirm that you want to move the folder to the Recycle Bin.
Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
Please report back to see if this helped you!