Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
My Amazon Seller Account won't "save" my inventory sorting preferences and Amazon says to clear cache but still won't work.
I have had Amazon "seller support" looking at this issue for two weeks. In my seller account...I cannot "save" preferences to sort my inventory resulting in a BIG mess when trying to list new items etc. I can sort on my husbands pc so they said it's on my end. They suggested clearing cache...which I did...before I ever contacted them. Duh! However...still won't work and as Amazon seller support is almost entirely in India...I'm tired. I need to be able to work. I can't keep trying to work like this.
You're welcomePrzeczytaj tę odpowiedź w całym kontekście 👍 1
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Such details may be stored in a cookie.
- Create an allow cookie exception to keep such a cookie, especially for secure websites and if cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions
In case you are using "Clear history when Firefox closes":
- do not clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
- Tools > Options > Privacy: History: [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
Note that clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords.
Thank You so much!
I followed your helpful and user friendly suggestions.
Instantly so much better...if only all my other problems could be solved so easily.
Cheers and Smiles!