Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Running Win 7, Firefox was updated 7.0.1 - Lost all bookmarks, Lost Home Page, Will not run past 1st screen - Is this a problem for others ?
Running Win 7 with a Intel Pentium 4 processor - Desk Top Update to Ver 7.0.1 happened automatically - Oct 5, 2011 Have not been able to use since then. Lost all information associated with Firefox - Bookmarks, Home page -- Starts and opens with a google search page. If I enter a new page, it hangs up and is non-responsive
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
The default of the pref network.http.max-connections has been increased from 30 to 256 in Firefox 6+ versions.
You can try to decrease the value of the pref network.http.max-connections from 255 to a more modest setting like 30 as used in Firefox 3 versions.