Reverse Forget This Site Isn't Working
I am trying to figure out if there is a way to reverse forget this site.
Dodatkowe dane o systemie
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Identyfikator przeglądarki: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
This isn't reversible. Firefox really forgets about the website when you instruct it to, so there's no way to get the history back.
If there were a way to get it back, it would be a potential privacy violation since people use this command to remove traces of a website.
Firefox will remember new data from that website if you revisit. Data that was previously stored is gone as already posted above. You should be careful with using "Forget About This Site" because everything will be removed with no exceptions.
Firefox will forget everything from the selected site and that includes passwords, cookies, saved form data, exceptions (images, cookies, pop-ups) as well as bookmarks and history and cache items.