can I undo a recent firefox update as I am not able to access one of my features
There is a feature under the farmville game where we can get free farm cash for veiwing ads, since the last update I am unable to access this, it refuses to load. Can I undo the last update so this will work or do I have to use another browser( I tried Internet explorer and it worked so I know it is firefox that is preventing this)I do not like to change browsers but will altogether if I cannot get this to work again!!!
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Brukeragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Why not use Firefox for day-to-day browsing and use IE for your game. It is not recommended using old insecure versions of Firefox they put your system and your personal information at risk
Also why not ask on the games support site. It may be expected that the game will support Firefox and there may be an upgrade available now or shortly to fix the problem.
A totally unofficial workaround, and best as a method only of playing the game and not day to day use would be to install as an additional browser Firefox portable ESR.
Does this still work in the current Firefox 22 release because you used a Firefox 23 beta version to ask this question?
You can find the full version of the latest Firefox 22.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here: