How do I remove the google tool bar that pops up after I do a search?
Windows 8 with all latest updates. Firefox 21.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Brukeragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
hi, you could try to click on the little arrow next to the google sign in the search bar and then go to the bottom entry. a window pops up and you need to deactivate search suggestions in the little box with unticking it. hope that helps michael
Eieren av spørsmålet
Thanks for the suggestion but no luck. This tool bar pops up after I do a search even though I have Bing as my search engine or I thought I did.
ok, but are you talking about a seperate toolbar or just the search box on the right next to the adress bar?
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.