Denne tråden ble arkivert. Still et nytt spørsmål dersom du trenger hjelp.
Just installed firfox but do not have firebox button
Just installed firfox but do not have firebox button at the top left hand corner. Instead, I have File, Edit, View, etc... at the top. What happened please?
All Replies (1)
The Firefox button is on by default only in Vista and Windows 7. Follow the instructions Toggle between the Menu Bar and Firefox button below to use either the Menu Bar or the Firefox button. Note that the items shown in the Firefox button are different than the items in the Menu Bar.
You can still use/see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help) if you prefer it:
- Temporarily display the Menu Bar: press the ALT key or the F10 key and make your selections from the temporarily displayed Menu Bar
- Toggle between the Menu Bar and Firefox button. Do one of the following:
- Menu Bar checked = Menu Bar on, Firefox button off
- Menu Bar un-checked = Menu Bar off, Firefox button on
- keyboard shortcut: HOLD the ALT key while pressing the letters VTM on your keyboard
- Using the Menu Bar: click View > Toolbars, click Menu Bar
- Using the Firefox Button: click Firefox Button > Options, click Menu Bar
- right-click on an empty space in one of the toolbars, click Menu Bar
Endret av Helper7677