Denne tråden ble arkivert. Still et nytt spørsmål dersom du trenger hjelp.
I use the "old" yahoo format but can no longer forward emails without losing the content
The "forward" on my email account no longer forwards the content itself. Also, I've lost the bold function and the spell checker.
All Replies (1)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: . Click on it.
- Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!