Denne tråden ble arkivert. Still et nytt spørsmål dersom du trenger hjelp.
Mouse pointer is well above where it should be on Flash Player.
Every time I use a Flash Player window in Firefox, the mouse pointer is horrifically inaccurate. For example, on an online flash game, I'll be hovering over the top of three interactive boxes, but if I click it will click on the bottom box. It's as if it's cut off the bottom half of the player to click into and only allowed the top half, but when you click in the top half, it responds in the bottom half.
A really odd scenario, hopefully someone can help me out because it's stopping me playing any form of online flash game and that's how I pass most of the time!
All Replies (2)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.
Unfortunately, Wesley, that has not solved my problem.
Any other ideas? :(