How to install an app from the Marketplace
Denne artikkelen vedlikeholdes ikke lenger, så innholdet kan være utdatert.
Ingen har bidratt til å oversette denne artikkelen ennå. Bli en av oss og få jobben gjort!
We will show you how to find and install your favorite apps from the Firefox OS Marketplace.
- First launch the Marketplace app on your phone
- The Marketplace home screen will open and you can search or browse for an app
- To search for an app tap on the search icon on the top right corner and then type the name of the app that you are looking for
- To browse for an app pick one of the categories
- When you find the app that you want tap the icon to read the detailed information
- To install the app tap the blue button on the right side
- You will then see a confirmation page, tap install to continue
- The Marketplace will close and you will see the app icon on your home screen.