Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
when I go to add a bookmark it doesn't load into the folder I choose
when I add a bookmark I click on the folder I want to save it in it says done but the link isn't in the folder. I check recently bookmaked folder and its there so I have to physically move it to the right folder and some folders don't appear when I go to choose a folder. Any reason for this.
Alle antwoorden (4)
Hi Ken, let me start with the last part. There is a "recently used folders" list, and to the right of that a button to open a full folder tree. I have attached a screen shot showing what I mean.
But... the bookmark really should be where you put it.
I wonder whether it is instead ending up in Unsorted Bookmarks? You could check that in the Library dialog (Ctrl+Shift+b), click Unsorted Bookmarks at the bottom of the left column.
There is an extension you can install to help discover the location of a bookmark that comes up in a search: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/ad.../show-parent-folder/. Maybe that would be useful in uncovering the pattern (if there is a pattern).
- Clicking the star in the location bar will bookmark the page in the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder and the star turns yellow (blue on Mac) to show that
- The "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder shows in the sidebar and the Library, but not in the Bookmarks menu drop down list
- Bookmarks > "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) will bookmark the page in the Bookmarks Menu folder (you need to confirm that)
- "Bookmark This Page" can be accessed via the right-click context menu in the browsing area or via the Bookmarks menu in the Firefox menu button drop down or menu bar (Alt+B)
- If the URL in the location bar is bookmarked (i.e. star is highlighted yellow/blue) then click the highlighted star or use "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) to edit the properties of the bookmark (name, location) and move it to another folder or remove the bookmark
- Click the star at the right end of the location bar once to bookmark the current site (this will highlight the star)
- Click the highlighted star to open the "Edit This Bookmark" pop-up dialog and move the bookmark to another folder or edit the name
- Add Bookmark Here 2: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/add-bookmark-here-2/
But is there a way to have the website go to a certain folder, for example my Favorites folder, without having to click on the star a second time? Can I change the default folder from "Unsorted Bookmarks" to a different folder?