Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
HOW DO I ENABLE COOKIES SO I CAN ACCESS MY GMAIL?
My gmail account is not allowing me access because the computer is saying something about my cookie settings and I have NO EARTHLY IDEA WHAT IT IS ASKING ME TO DO! I've tried to follow your useless directions to change settings and am getting NOWHERE!
Bewerkt door the-edmeister op
Alle antwoorden (7)
A cookie is a web sites way of storing its information about you.
Firefox > Permissions Manager or Toolbar > Tools > Permissions Manager.
From here, you can choose a default setting for all sites, or independent settings for specific sites. Set cookies as enabled to allow them.
You can inspect and manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page or the domain of the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location bar
- Click "More Information" to open the "Page Info > Security" window
- Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions the domain of the currently selected tab
Delete the permissions.sqlite file to reset all permissions.
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I can't even find what you're talking about here. Thanks for trying.
It seems I'm too technically stupid to accomplish these suggestions to any effective end.
Neither of these suggestions work.
I've found my own answer - I am using Google Chrome as my browser now. Thanks.