When i open facebook page, why always trouble and the page displayed like this link : http://www.facebook.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
suddenly like this :(
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Under "Time range to clear", it is not necessary to select "Everything".
Depending when the problem started, it is possible to fix it without clearing all the cookies & cached pages -- which choice temporarily logs you out of all sites you're logged in to.
Choose instead "last hour" or "last two hours", and so on, to flush only those sites' cookies/cache visited in the time-frame since the problem arose.
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems here:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
i have been having this problem for a couple of weeks now..well...on facebook..it is all scrambled...i clear my recent history ..just like stated above..i have to do it about every 20 minutes..sometime it will go longer....so...apparently that is not the problem...any suggestions?
running vista on an hp computer with firfox 18.0.1
Such issues with cookies can be caused by a wrong time/date on the computer or extensions or security software that is blocking or corrupting cookies.
Try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.