How can I manually change the images used for the New Tab Page?
I have history turned off so images aren't cached for the New Tab Page and have to be reloaded when Firefox is restarted. Also, some of the sites that I have pinned are using HTTPS and wont allow their images to be cached.
Is there a way for me to set a custom image for each pinned website? Either a custom screenshot that isn't in the cache or an icon of some sort? Anything would be better than a blank box there.
You can use the following extension to customize the image shown for pinned tiles, among other things.Dit antwoord in context lezen 2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
You can use the following extension to customize the image shown for pinned tiles, among other things.
Thank you! This worked perfectly.