why the real player download feature doesn't work with my 14.0.1 firefox? in the past (before update mozzila) it was working... now it doesn't. why?
i had a previous version of mozzilla firefox and i updated. since then, the feature of the real player doesn't work. propably isn't compatible. although, with my internet explorer it works. i went to the settings of the real player and the only explorer it shows is Internet Explorer. The Mozzilla Firefox doesn't appear. What can i do? I unistalled and reinstalled many times the real player but it isn't its problem. help me please!
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
i never said that i can't watch the videos. i can watch them as i always did. i just can't download them as i could!
I have firefox 18 and real player 16 and i can't download any videos my self.But i can with internet explorer 8. I think its firefox browser is the problem. i have tried all the suggesstions that they provide but they dont work. i am fixing to say goodbye to firefox