LJlogin is not supported on firefox 5 how do I get 4 back, I need this plugin.
I use LJlogin so many times throughout the day that it is necessary that I have this plugin. I updated when firefox asked me to update and now I can't find a place to download the old Firefox so I can still use this plugin. I am on a Mac OSX v 10.5.8
See this answer - Courtesy dmcritchieDit antwoord in context lezen 0
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.1683
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
You could try the developer's website to see if there is an updated version.
Not something I would usually recommend but if LJlogin worked in Fx4 it looks a good candidate to "force" compatibility. Someone should come by to help you with that.
I have the most recent version of the plugin, for the latest version of 4 you could manually install the plugin even though firefox said it wasn't compatible. In 5 I don't even get that option. So I'd rather use an older version until it's supported. Seeing as a majority if what I do uses the plugin.
See this answer - Courtesy dmcritchie
Bewerkt door alan_r op
Thanks Alan, after a few restarts that fixed the issue.