All my custom toolbars disappeared with the 5.0 upgrade, can I go back to 4.0 so I can get them back?
I had toolbars for Zynga and Inbox Dollars. These give me direct feeds for my accounts and I really want them back. Do I have to go back to the previous version and wait until they are compatible with Firefox? I love Firefox!
Dit begon toen …
I upgraded to 5.0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
So Zynga was working on 4.0, I guess I misread someone else's question, but if that is the case:
You don't have to wait for extension writers or in the case between 4.0 and 5.0 for Mozilla to up the maxVersion. There is the "Add-on Compatibility Reporter " extension or you can modify your about:config
There should be no extensions that worked in 4.0 that don't work in 5.0
Went to the link, it is in technospeak and I am not understanding what I should do.
This is the extension that dmcritchie mentioned.