Can not change folders in "save as" or "upload" window in Windows 7. The folder structure doesn't appear in the left pane.
The "save as" or "upload" location only displays the files in the last folder I saved in. I can not move out of that folder.
Telkens als Firefox werd geopend
- Google Update
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Is there a small menu that says "Organize" in your Save as or File upload dialog? If so, turn on Organize > Layout > Navigation bar. Does that work?
It says "Navigation pane", which is already checked, and "Menu Bar" which is greyed out.
Yes, Navigation Pane, that's the one I meant.
It's checked but it's not there? Does it help at all to uncheck it and then go back in and turn it back on?
Or is it just mostly useless. It is annoying that Windows 7 doesn't synchronize the Navigation pane with the file list.
What I generally do is click the folder name in the top address bar to navigate up to a level or two. Then I can drill back down to where I need to go using the right pane. Does that work for you?
Unchecking and checking it doesn't work. There also isn't any address bar.
Does the problem occur on this site (e.g., using the Browse button below the reply area), and most sites, or only on a few particular sites?
It happens whenever I try to upload or download anything through firefox.