Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
firefox 3.6.3 is not working on my laptop after my niece was trying to watch a video it does not work and i can not uninstall it
The problted started after my niece was watching a film on the internet via FireFix. The next morning I could not switch on to the system. Eventually when it did switch on I could not go on the Internet through FireFox but could access only Internet Explorer. I could open any Adobe and Quicktime player files. And I cannot uninstall FireFox from the computer.
Alle antwoorden (2)
how do i fix tuis
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
If using the above listed scanners does not fix it or if you are blocked from installing those scanners then ask advice on one of the forums that specialize in malware removal mentioned in the Popups_not_blocked article.