e.g Cannot print properly from UPS.com or my bank statements 4.0beta 1.2
I've been trying to print shipping labels from UPS.com; the print out was only widely spaced characters, not the document format I needed. My bank statement (https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/) will not print properly either. Switching to Internet Explorer (current version) makes all the printing issues go away.
Other than that, FF4 is running with no problems.
There is a printing bug in Firefox 4 beta 12, this has been fixed in the release version.Dit antwoord in context lezen 0
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 18.104.22.168
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
There is a printing bug in Firefox 4 beta 12, this has been fixed in the release version.
Is the release version available?
It was released on 23rd March, available from http://www.mozilla.com
Alternatively in the Help sub-menu select "About Firefox" to check for updates and install the release version.
Guess I slept through it! I've been on vacation and just got back. Thanks for your help.
I have the full ver 4.0. Bank statements (pdf) hang, ebay postage prints tiny. Internet Explorer works fine for both.
I've upgraded to V4.0 and no more problems! Thanks for all the support.