I have lost my Gamers Unite snag bar ...Why??
I have been using Mozilla Firefox for a couple of years. All of a sudden I can't have a Zynga toolbar or a Gamers Unite Snag bar.. I want to be able to use them again.Why can't I???
Telkens als Firefox werd geopend
Dit begon toen …
Feb 20 2011
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
You will probably have to wait for an update to the toolbar add-on to support your version of FireFox. Try re-installing the add-on for the toolbar, it will tell you if the version is unsupported. You can always install an earlier version of FireFox, that should allow your add-on to work.