Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
The Tools/Options/Content/Fonts&Colors change directions do not change the font in the Start Page Google search box. Solution, please???
Hello "It Takes a Community", I'm new to Mozilla Firefox, which seems more like a climbing wall than a learning curve. But I like it much better than the Google start page.
- I'm using a Toshiba laptop and a Windows 7 system.
- Mozilla Firefox Start Page has a Google Search box in the middle of the page. The font in and around the box looks like a 4. Whatever it is, I can't easily see the words.
- Clicked the Tools drop-down, clicked on Options, clicked on Content, changed the font to 12, and clicked OK. The font did not change on the start page.
- I went into the Advanced option and un-clicked the box to allow websites to use their own fonts, but that didn't help at all.
- Then, looked all over the Google support site, but I couldn't find a solution.
Maybe using the word "font" in my search is my problem!!! I've been looking for a solution for well over an hour.
Please help! If this keeps going on, I'm going to need an anti-depressant!
Best regards, and thanks for any suggestions.
Gael Reedy email@example.com
Bewerkt door irishstorm op
Alle antwoorden (3)
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
Thanks for your help. The View > Zoom didn't work the first time, but I just tried it again on a couple of web pages and it works great!!
Thanks again. Have a Great Day! You sure improved my attitude!