The NYT home page displays correctly in Safari. It has been like this in the last 3 weeks. Some of the other pages are screwed up too. The center frame is blank for about a half-page length, then starts to display the information. I have the latest Fire
The NYT home page displays correctly in Safari. It has been like this in the last two weeks.
The center frame is blank for about a half-page length, then starts to display the information.
I have the latest Firefox updates and I have been using it for a long time without any problem. It's running on Mac OS X 10.6.3.
URL of affected sites
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac) See Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages and Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Zoom_text_of_web_pages --- "Clear the Cache": Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems