BBC links are underlined. How do I get rid of them? MacOS
Links on the BBC website have become underlined; how do I get rid of them? Mac OS
Every time Firefox opened
== 4 days ago
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
All links on BBC website are underlined. Firefox only error.
The most likely cause is an extension, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
It could also be a bad item in cache; clear it following the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache
I've got the same on safari... looks horrible!
in fact when I use firefox it's fine... only got the lines with safari!!!
cleared cache & all fine........!
Shift refresh solved the issue; it must have been a shortcut I had pressed by accident!