plugin container won't open (not in task manager, plugins don't work)
Plugin container.exe doesn't show up in task manager upon opening Firefox. When I try to load a video on youtube, the video is a black box, no buttons or timeline, just a black box.
I've tried: -safe mode -updating plugins -using the Run program to open plugin container.exe (nothing happens) -manually clicking on plugin container.exe in the program files folder (nothing happens) -restarting my computer (3 times) -opening plugin hang ui.exe (nothing happens)
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Unity Player 5.0.2f1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nexon Game Controller
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Inquisit Mozilla Plugin 184.108.40.206
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Youtube currently uses the HTML5 player. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-common-audio-and-video-issues
html5 player doesn't work. I've been using chrome to use plugins (as NONE of them work on firefox, as, as I said, the plugin container doesn't even launch) but chrome is so laggy that I can't do other things while watching videos.