Hi, I actually have a P4 with SSE2 but Firefox still won't update
This is a pretty old machine but am keeping hold of it because it runs well with older devices whereas Windows 10 throws a wobbly.
Its got a P4 2.2GHz which supports SSE2 according to CPU-Z but it will not work. I can't find a better BIOS so it looks like I am out of luck here. any suggestions?
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
You appear to be running Firefox 34.0 on Windows 2000 ?
Windows 2000 has not been able to run newer Firefox versions with Firefox 12.0 being the last unless you do some workarounds. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2482475
No grantee you would be able to use recent versions since.
If you do not have Windows 2000 then you may be running Firefox in compatibility mode..