set running instance of firefox to "work offline" from CMD/CLI
I too need a CMD / CLI to set firefox offline and set it online - not just necessarily starting a new instance offline
I use CMD to switch using different NIC's for work and personal browsing.
netsh does this brilliantly - and script-able with an icon for double click; perfect solution.
Now the issue is, when i make office NIC offline, and iPhone NIC online and for a few minutes i need to switch (offline iPhone and online NIC); i have to remember to make firefox offline. If i don't, and firefox is in online mode, it will then communicate with work NIC, and the proxy server at work will be hit with blocked sites. If there is CMD equivalent, i can add to my script, so that when i execute the work NIC online function, one line will set the firefox browser offline as well. All this assuming only 1 instance of firefox is running ;)
Bewerkt door RoyJ op
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Could you use the profile manager offline cmd?
Bewerkt door guigs op