Set clock alarm on Firefox OS
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Toggling Clock Alarms
- From the home screen, tap
to view the clock.
- Tap a set alarm to change it or to turn it off.
Tip: Tap the clock for the digital view.
Adding a new Clock Alarm
- To set a new alarm, tap
from inside the clock app.
- Set the time: Slide the numbers up or down to select the time you would like the alarm.
- Add a label: This is what the alarm will be called.
- Pick an alarm sound: Tapping on a sound will select and play it, and you can confirm your selection by tapping
. Currently, there are 8 alarm clock sounds:
- "Classic Buzz"
- "Classic Pulse"
- "Classic Progressive"
- "Gem Echoes"
- "Into the Void"
- "Ringing Strings"
- "Shimmering Waves"
- "Smooth Strings"
- Snooze: This is a short delay before the alarm rings again, and can be either 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
- Tap to save the alarm.
Removing a Clock Alarm
- From the home screen, tap to view the clock.
- Tap on the alarm you want to delete to go to the edit menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap the button.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/VmeMjd