विन्डोज मा फायरफक्स स्थापाना गर्नुहोस
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on Windows using a simplified online installer. (Advanced users: see the For advanced users section at the end of the article.)
- To update Firefox from a previous version, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox, see the Firefox System Requirements to make sure that your computer has the required operating system and recommended hardware.
Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see Microsoft's support article How to determine your user account type in Windows.
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Click the
button. The Firefox Installer that downloads will automatically offer you the best available version of Firefox for your computer.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
- In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded.
Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click or .
- The User Account Control dialog may open, to ask you to allow the Firefox Installer to make changes to your computer. If this dialog appears, click
- Wait for Firefox to finish installing.
Note: The Firefox Installer may contain an Update or Re-install button and an option to restore default settings and remove add-ons, if a very outdated Firefox version or very old profile data is detected. Clear the checkbox to keep the old data and click or to start the installation.
- When the installation is complete, Firefox will open.
Here are some articles that can help you:
- Firefox won't start - find solutions
- "Firefox is already running but is not responding" error message - How to fix it
- If you see the message, Firefox cannot be installed. This version of Firefox requires a processor with SSE2 support. see Your hardware is no longer supported.
For advanced users
The Firefox download page provides a streamlined online installer that automatically installs a suitable Firefox version for your operating system. For example, on 64-bit Windows, the installer is for the 64-bit version of Firefox (details here).button on the
Use the Advanced Install Options & Other Platforms link on the Firefox download page if you need a full, offline installer, a Firefox version for a different operating system (such as 32-bit Firefox for 64-bit Windows), or if you want to customize your Firefox installation. Use the Download in another language link to choose your own language.
Options available in the full, offline installer are described in the article, Custom installation of Firefox on Windows.